SoD Monitor for Workday
Sentri launches SoD Monitor exclusively for the Workday customers. The Segregation of Duties (SoD) Monitor for Workday offers customers the visibility and flexibility of Workday access which provides faster and efficient reporting options.
The one-of-its-kind SoD Monitor for the Workday customers is designed to provide Segregation of Duty conflicts and Sensitive Access Privileges which are driven by pre-configured/customizable SoD and sensitive access business rules. Considered as an excellent access model, this tool is built with the capability to map out composite interactions between Workday Domains, Organization Roles, Organization Types, Organization Positions, Business Process, Actions & Policies, and Security Groups & Communities. Sentri’s SoD Monitor completes the access lifecycle management for any enterprise as it reports on “Who has access to What”.
Some of the unique capabilities of Sentri’s SoD Monitor for Workday include:
- Evaluation of SoD and Critical Access Violations in Workday as well as in other enterprise apps
- Investigation workbench with actual against potential classification
- Simulation of several remediation scenarios and assessment of the impact
- Helps in automation of quarterly/yearly access reviews
- Compliance and policy checks for prevention of SoD violations
- Launch risk based access certification for roles, users, and entitlements, to manage risks.
Sentri’s SoD Monitor for Workday customers improves the business performance with application assurance to safeguard the enterprise assets, controls the risks with effective configuration controls management, and also helps the workflow approvers make informed decisions.