Sentri Offers GRC SaaS to pass your quarterly or yearly SOX Testing
The Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program is important so that businesses are able to protect their sensitive information, and allow them to follow all governmental regulations. GRC works in sync with the business requirements and makes the work processes more secure. It allows the teams to effectively plan, design, and implement across all work platforms. GRC software offers basic functionalities such as data modeling, content management, project management, workflow management, reporting and analysis, and advanced modeling. GRC provides a platform for data integration, data security, performance enhancement, and acts as a strong technical support system.
GRC is defined as:
Governance: Implementing and executing policies
Risk Management: Reducing risk and uncertainty through business objectives and governance
Compliance: Adhering to business rules, policies, and guidelines
Businesses face several risks on a daily basis, such as, access breaches, access misuse, hacking sensitive information, and so on. In addition, lack of communication, misinterpretation, lack of visibility, and improper integration can lead to operational risks causing financial loss. Therefore, implementing an effective GRC program at the workplace can help to ensure secure work environment, successful workplace strategies, consistent and right communication across all departments and platforms.
Having GRC software implemented within an organization plays a major role in managing SOX testing process. The Sarbanes-Oxley testing occurs separately every year. The initial, interim, and annual SOX testing is done to verify the quality of the internal controls and rectify any discrepancies identified. Let us look at some more advantages:
- Sentri GRC SaaS helps to assess the risks associated with the SOX testing requirements and allows the teams to be prepared well in advanced.
- Control owners get more clarity about the internal controls and allow them to rectify the discrepancies effectively
- Sentri software helps to analyze the controls which failed in the initial SOX testing round, so that there is sufficient time to correct the issue and let the controls pass in the quarterly or annual SOX testing
- Sentri GRC software allows SOX to provide transparency in financial reporting. Reliable information is obtained enabling senior management to take informed decisions.
- Sentri offers automatic evidence collection for Segregation of Duty Conflicts.
- Sentri uses proprietary machine learning process to analyze millions of transactions taking place in the financial application of the organization and identify any fraudulent activities.
- Sentri has a built-in machine to analyze your system configurations and suggests automated controls instead of manual controls like Journal Entry and Journal Post approval.
- Using Sentri GRC software for SOX testing can automate the entire testing process.
GRC SaaS adds values to organizational activities and SOX testing is just one of them. Using Sentri GRC Software as a Service allows the quarterly or half yearly SOX testing to be carried out flawlessly. Proper SOX testing boosts up the company reputation and increases market trust.
Sentri is a one-stop solution to all your IAG (Identity Access Governance), IRM (Integrated Risk Management) and GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) requirements. Our Intelligent Enterprise Identity Platforms are built to provide holistic data protection against data breaches, identity thefts, and financial frauds. We realize the value of a robust IT landscape, which acts as a strong spine for any business. To nurture the businesses, we offer path-breaking customizable access solutions that empower identity management, securing apps and data infrastructure for cloud and on-premise platforms.
For more information about our products and solutions, visit www.sentriapp.com