What we offer
- Access Provisioning & De-Provisioning
- Self-Service Access Request
- Access Certification
- Access Violation Manager
Sentri for Sage is designed to ensure that there are proper checks and balances at appropriate levels on the activities of individuals built in a security model to prevent malpractices. With the availability of added flexibility of ad-hoc reporting an enterprise can create, save, and email critical reports as per its requirements SENTRI has success in helping clients strengthen their SoD using automated monitoring tools. The application is designed in such a way as to detect, analyse and manage risks of SoD conflict. It automates review of access to sensitive transactions, violations of complex, role-based authorization rules with in your Sage ERP.
- Detects and reports SOD conflicts
- Keeps sensitive data secure from thefts or breaches
- Simple & interactive user interface that can be used by managers at all levels
- Prevents SOD violations and its recurrence
For any enterprise defining, analysing, and monitoring of application security like user roles and responsibilities is essential. Analysing the user roles, its impact on the business processes, and reporting SOD conflicts accordingly. It is imperative to immediately track and remediate any access misuse and SOD violations. SENTRI for Sage allows managers and auditors to carry out SOD monitoring across all connected and disconnected Sage systems. It generates alerts on every violation and helps the management take appropriate action accordingly.
SENTRI for Sage allows system administrators to automate and manage the tedious task of access provisioning and de-provisioning effectively. This is a continuous process which involves managing application security like user roles and responsibilities during the period of entry or exit of any employee in an organization. This tool assists the manager on any alteration of role of an employees role or location and makes the process easier and speedier.
- Better Identity Access Management
- Faster and better access provisioning
- Manages user roles and access permissions effectively
- Saves time , cost and energy.
Many a time an employee productivity is hampered due to delay in the process of access requests, password change etc. SENTRI for sage provides the functionality of Self-Service Access request which gives the user necessary freedom of simultaneously managing the work permissions and keeps the sensitive data secure from any potential breaches. Every time an employee makes an access request, an alert is generated so that the existing role and access permissions of the user can be analysed, and the need for requested access permissions may be made based on the analysis and an informed decision can be arrived at on grant of permissions to the user by the manager immediately. This functionality offered by SENTRI eliminates the need for paper-based or email-based approvals and speeds up the approval process thus enhancing the employee’s productivity.
- Enhances employee productivity
- Eliminates need for paper-based approvals
- Reduces the time and efforts devoted for approvals
- Empowers the management to review the existing access permissions.
SENTRI for Sage helps the management in critical situations when immediate need arises for access to a certain Sage processes. This tool increases the visibility towards the situation allowing the management to make timely response. This prepares the organization for any business emergencies and enables workflow integration.
- Enhances productivity
- Keeps the entitlements updated always
- Enables faster and efficient response to access violations
- Regularizes the process of access certification
Organizations fail to address Segregation of duties violations successfully despite investing lot of time and energy. SENTRI for Sage uses proprietary algorithm with the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence specifically “Outlier Detection” technique which skims through all the business transactions and identifies the transactions where an user may have violated a business segregation of duty rule. Enterprises need not worry about the strict SoD security design or stringent access assignments to business users anymore; SENTRI accesses violation manager monitors the conflicting transactions.
- Identifies potential Segregation of Duty violations
- Detects and mitigates access violations
- Guarantees transparency in all business transactions
- Enforces security policies across systems and applications