Location : Coimbatore
Position : Full-Stack Developer
Sentri(https://sentriapp.com/) is a software product company started by a group of Indian Techies based in Houston, Texas. Sentri is a one-stop solution for IAG (Identity Access Governance), IRM (Integrated Risk Management) and GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) requirements. Our Intelligent Enterprise Identity Platforms are built to provide holistic data protection against security breaches, identity thefts, and financial frauds, keeping your critical applications safe, both on Cloud and On-Premise.
Sentri provides you with the right environment to showcase your skills. We are an employee-centric company and encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance in a true sense. If you are looking for a strong platform to help your career grow, applying to Sentri can prove to be a beneficial move!
We, At SENTRI(www.sentriapp.com), are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in programming languages like Angular JS and Node JS
- Hands-on experience in AWS - deploying in EC2, deployment automation, DynamoDB, SQS, Lambda, S3
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and.Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
How to apply:
If your skills match our requirements, then email your resume to us at email@example.com or fill up the form below.