Location : Coimbatore
Position : Front End Developer
Sentri(https://sentriapp.com/) is a software product company started by a group of Indian Techies based in Houston, Texas. Sentri is a one-stop solution for IAG (Identity Access Governance), IRM (Integrated Risk Management) and GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) requirements. Our Intelligent Enterprise Identity Platforms are built to provide holistic data protection against security breaches, identity thefts, and financial frauds, keeping your critical applications safe, both on Cloud and On-Premise.
Sentri provides you with the right environment to showcase your skills. We are an employee-centric company and encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance in a true sense. If you are looking for a strong platform to help your career grow, applying to Sentri can prove to be a beneficial move!
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developed Mean Stack application from scratch including Angular JS, Node JS, MongoDB server setup and Express-JS server development.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage or install Express, Underscore.js, mongoose, body-parser.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser, Mongoose, Underscore-JS and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON
- Hands-on experience in AWS – deploying in EC2, deployment automation, DynamoDB, SQS, Lambda, S3
Qualifications and Skills
Mandatory Skills :
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- Mongo DB
- CSS3and other front end technologies
- Amazon Web Services platform usage & deeper understanding of its features
-Casual Dress Code
-Flexible Working Time
-Salary on Month-End
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience