Position : Digital Marketing Specialist
Sentri(https://sentriapp.com/) is a software product company started by a group of Indian Techies based in Houston, Texas. Sentri is a one-stop solution for IAG (Identity Access Governance), IRM (Integrated Risk Management) and GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) requirements. Our Intelligent Enterprise Identity Platforms are built to provide holistic data protection against security breaches, identity thefts, and financial frauds, keeping your critical applications safe, both on Cloud and On-Premise.
Sentri provides you with the right environment to showcase your skills. We are an employee-centric company and encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance in a true sense. If you are looking for a strong platform to help your career grow, applying to Sentri can prove to be a beneficial move!
Digital Marketing Executives are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels especially¬†LinkedIn.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and improve online¬†Content, considering¬†SEO¬†and¬†Google Analytics
- You must be a specialist in¬†E-Mail Campaigns
- Manage the Marketing Strategy in all Digital Mediums especially¬†LinkedIn
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools,¬†SEO¬†tools, E-mail Campaign tools(MailChimp or Zoho Campaigns)¬†and best practices
- 2 years of hands-on experience with¬†SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company‚Äôs success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time