Location : Coimbatore
Position : Oracle Cloud and EBS Security Consultant"
Sentri(https://sentriapp.com/) is a software product company started by a group of Indian Techies based in Houston, Texas. Sentri is a one-stop solution for IAG (Identity Access Governance), IRM (Integrated Risk Management) and GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) requirements. Our Intelligent Enterprise Identity Platforms are built to provide holistic data protection against security breaches, identity thefts, and financial frauds, keeping your critical applications safe, both on Cloud and On-Premise.
Sentri provides you with the right environment to showcase your skills. We are an employee-centric company and encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance in a true sense. If you are looking for a strong platform to help your career grow, applying to Sentri can prove to be a beneficial move!
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Sentri could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and variety to your day-to-day routine while allowing you to develop personally and professionally. SQL and PL/SQL
Years of Exp: 1-3 Years
- 1-3 years of technical experience with Oracle Applications 11i and Release 12 implementations/support in Oracle Financials
- Must have exceedingly good knowledge of Account to Close Process in Oracle Modules: Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Projects, Accounts Payables, Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Treasury, EBTax, Cash Management
- Must have strong development experience in Oracle development tool set - including PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher Reports, Workflow, OAF, Forms Personalization, Oracle Forms
- Must have strong Functional flow knowledge.
- Should have knowledge of SR management
- Experience in systems analysis, understanding and interpreting requirements specifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a version control system and code deployment system
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Agile methodology preferred.
How to apply:
If your skills match our requirements, then email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below.